Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Entry No. 5 - OH GOD WHY?!

Hi readers,

if you follow this blog and (probably) have read a lot of entries I wrote, you might wonder why I deleted most of them. 

Yesterday, I re-read my entries from the very begining.


Since it's  almost the end of the year, I wanted to look back at those things I've been trough and all of the experiences I had.

So I started to read my entries one by one. 


Those first couple of entries was okay...well quite okay. It was mainly about my first days on preparatory-college.

Then I scrolled up and up and up and...

My stomach started to feel weird.... and I just realized that I didn't had my breakfast, so I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea and a slice of bread...and went back to my desk and my blog. (Hahaha haha hah ha h.. okay, that was not funny.)

I started reading again...


I couldn't stop reading and forgot how hugry I was that morning.

Reaching to the middle of my blog, I started to get suspicious and that weird feelings inside my stomach came again...(and it was not beacause of hunger).


I just noticed that my blog mainly contains about my LOVE LIFE and GUYS I HAD A CRUSH ON. I explicitly wrote everything...EVERYTHING!!! From A to Z. From the first time I met the guy until the day I said that I F*CKING hate him from breaking my heart...and it's all the same story with every guy. 


I cringed and couldn't finish my breakfast because I was very disgusted about my self and how STUPID I was for wasting my precious time writing those USELESS entries. 



and that is...ladies and gentlemen..how I decided to DELETE all those entries that made me sound like an IDIOT! 

However, I doesn't mean that I will stop blogging. I will continue this blog...BUT with a better content. A USEFULL...INFORMATIVE...INSPIRING CONTENT. No more DRAMA and PERSONAL MATTER. PROMISE!!!

Therefore, I would like to introduce myself; since I never explicitly mention my real name and identity...as the owner of this blog.

So...

My name is Elsha Riani and people call me "Sha". I was born in 1992, so that makes me 23 almost 24. I'm still a student. I study Intenational Business at University of Applied Sciences Dresden, Germany, majoring in Marketing and HRM (Human Resource Management).

I like to write, read, travel and obviously watch movies and listening to music. I sing and I play a little bit of piano and guitar. I love to cook and bake. Cooking or baking is a therapy.

I love to dance and swim. I like to play basketball during spring and summer, although I'm not good at it...I just have fun.

I'm an ENFP but I actually consider myself an Ambivert. I do like getting to know people and I enjoy social-events, but I also love being by myself and relax.  

I guess that's enough about me. It's 6 A.M. and I'm going to the library soon.


I hope you will continue reading my blog. See you on my next blog.

Cheers.
.Sha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment