Monday, September 10, 2012

Entry No. 2 - Domino Love?

"Unfortunately love is like dominoes. I fall for you, you fall for someone else." - Random quotes on Twitter.

This is a quote that I read on twitter today. Is love really like dominoes? At first thought, I was agreeing. Love is like dominoes. I fall for someone, he falls for someone else. Well yeah, it's based on my personal experience. But then I think about it again. I imagine a long row of dominoes.



If I fall for someone and this guy falls for someone else, she must fall for some other guy (logically, a domino falls when the one before him falls on it) who falls for someone else. This "someone else" unfortunately falls for another someone else who also falls for someone else that falls for someone else and blah blah blah...You get the point, right? And in the end, the last "domino" standing will fall for nobody except....ALONE.

And think again, how can the first domino fall if it's not from a pressure?! Where does this pressure come from?! What IS this "pressure"?! Or in case if we are not the first domino, it means that someone fell for us but we fall for someone else who falls for someone else etc. 

So isn't the "feeling" equal?! We fall for someone who falls for another person without realizing that someone had already fall on us before we fall into this person we fall for. Doesn't he/she feels the same?! Hurt?! Disappointed?! Can't you see that this "domino theory" is getting confusing??

Well, rather comparing love with dominoes, I prefer equating LOVE with JESUS. 
Jesus = Love. He loves His children with all of His heart, doesn't matter what. His LOVE is pure.


"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."  - 1 Corinthians 13 : 4 - 7



If you love someone, be like Jesus, love that person with all your heart. If you fall for a.k.a have a crush on someone, pray to God. Ask for His allowance. Ask for His "advice". Ask if the person you are having a crush on or falling for is the right person for you. I'm doing the same thing right now. Every night before I go to sleep, I always pray to God about Adrian. I told God how much I like Adrian and ask God if he is the one, I also asked God to help me control my feelings. I pray to God:


"God, you know that I have a crush on Adrian. You know that I like him without knowing the reason why. If he's the one for me, give me signs. If not, give me signs as well and help me to move on without feeling hurt."


Give everything in God's hands and trust Him, he'll give what's the BEST for you at the RIGHT MOMENT.
Keep praying, keep the faith.


Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night.

Cheers,
.Sha.

No comments:

Post a Comment