Friday, September 21, 2012

Entry No.3 - Card Games

Hey there, how are you guys doing?! I'm struggling with my Preparatory College, but it's doing fine!

My posting today will be another illustration. Today, I'm going to illustrate a life survival tips with

"CARD GAMES"


I went to my friends house this evening. We practiced for our performance this Sunday. After practicing, our college friend came to do our homework together. While we were doing our homework, we chat a lil bit. I used to talk to him about my crushes and stuff. I was thinking that it might be good if I ask "boys" stuff and their POV. So I started this awesome conversation with "Why do good girls usually like bad boys?" He didn't think twice and answered my question right away. Then, he told me this: 

"What I see from you, you tend to be very open to people! You always talk about guys and your crushes to us as guys. That's nothing bad, but...let's say that we're playing cards. You don't know how to play the game and you don't know the rules. What you are doing to me now is that you are showing me your card. That's beneficial to me but that will make you a loser. You talk about your love problems, your weakness and your misery to us guys...that is the same thing as you show us your weakness. If you keep doing the same thing, guys will know your weakness and they wont take time to approach you. They know your weakness and that makes you lose their curiosity about you. What you should have done in this "card game" is that you keep your cards to your self, but ask how the rules are. No matter how hard the rules are, never show anyone your "card". Don't show your weakness, use something or someone else as a subject, while in reality, that subject is you. The point is, never show anyone your need and weakness." 

I am so thankful to my friend. It seems like he helped me to open my eyes to see the real world.

I hope you get what I'm posting today.

"Keep your card to yourself and play the game. Though you don't know how to play, ask the rules but never ever show them your card!" - A Dear Friend-

I thank God for using my friend to open my eyes. He used my friend to help me get through all of this roller-coster.


Good night, evening, afternoon, morning....wherever you are. 


.Sha.

No comments:

Post a Comment