Monday, November 3, 2014

Entry No. 4 - Are You A Creative Person?

There's this article that I read on the internet (obviously) about things that creative people do and then I look at myself and ask, "Am I Creative?" .

You can read the article here ->  click me. They have the credit.

I am going to list it on this posting and examine if I do the same thing or not. There are 22 points, so let's say to be considered creative, I have to score at least 50% (11 points). Agree? Ok..here we go!

1. Getting inspired at the least expected moments

I can say that I usually got inspired at the least expected moments...like writting this post (or most posts acutally). My inspirations don't come to me under the shower or when I..uhmm...go #2. They came to me when I am about to do my homeworks or assigments. Sometimes, they come when I am inside the train or when I'm hanging-out with my friends. They just come unexpectedly.

2. They DAYDREAM...A LOT!

Oh yes. I day dream a lot...that's why sometimes I'm unfocus when I'm in class or having a conversation with someone. Boring classes are where I daydream the most. I dream about my future career, future husband and where will I possibly meet him. I dream about how my wedding will be and where will it be. I dream about having the career that I always wanted...Marketing Manager. I dream about which companies will I be working with. I dream about running my own company or marketing agency. I dream about having a happy family. I dream about buying my parents a huge house, hire housemaids/butler for them and give them car with a personal driver. I dream about supporting my brothers education...I want them to go to college abroad like me...and I want them to be successful. I dream about what if I can turn back the time.What will I change and what should I do better.

Oh I just love to daydream....running inside my imagination.

3. Get easily bored

To be honest, if I'm in a room with a monoton or monologue conversation, all I want to do is just to sleep or to daydream (there I go again). It happens to me during classes or a very boring conversations. I usually just draw something on my paper so it looks like I'm taking notes...or, it's a laptop class, I'll just browse on Tumblr or play brainteaser games.

4. Watching the world with the eyes of a child

Well, some friends told me that I sometimes behave like a child and that I'm innocent. I'm sometimes offended by their words, but hey, I'm sorry if my eyes sees what you can't see.

5. I failed, but I never give up...until I finally did it

If you remember my posting about failing my final exam during preparatory college, well... look where I am standing right now! I'm an International Business major student...and the only foreigner in my class. I made it to college.

If you remember all my love stories and all the guys I had a crush on and how they turn me down...I know that I failed...but that doesn't mean I will stop looking for that perfect someone. My standards are getting higher and when I look back, I can't do anything but smile...I learned a very great lesson.

6. They are told to get a real job

So far, no one have ever told me so...so no comment.

7. They will follow their heart, even if often their minds think otherwise

I used to follow my feelings...but I began to be critical in every decision I am about to make.

(let's give this a 0,5 point)

8. I get lost in time

Yes.Whenever I'm writting, creating something or expressing my mind...I can forget about the time. Once I gazed the clock... I already spent more than hours doing that one thing.

9. They work when you sleep and sleep when you work

Nope.

10. Where people see a difficulty, I see an opportunity

Unfortunatelly, I can't remember wheather I've experienced this before.

11. Falling in love with my pieces of work, than hating it the day after

Yes. It happened to me mostly during my art class, where we had to draw or build something. I'm always satisfied with my work, but when I wake up the next day, I will always find flaws on my artpiece.

12. Hate with what I just created, but love it afterwards

Nope.... I'll always find some flaws...always.

13. Humble and proud at the same time

I love to learn new things and I love to exchange ideas...but it makes me happy when they used my ideas and suggestions.

For example, 4 years ago, for my friends wedding, our group of friends wanted to perform a musical for a surprise show. The project leader asked me to be the choreographer and I gave him some ideas about changing the dance moves. He took it into a consideration and approved...the performance was a big success.

14. Always looking to a new way to express myself

Through songs and writting, I usually spill out everything what's inside my heart. Writting this blog is an example. I used to write a diary, but I got bored so I just write it online instead (anonymously of course!) so everyone can read it...and hoping, it can be published one day.

15. PROCRASTINATE

I AM A HUGE PROCRASTINATOR!!!

I always push everything aside and finish it the night before...or even worse, the early morning of due date.

16. Seeing the other side of the coin

I can say that I see things from both sides. I always try to be neutral and never bias.
My girl friends always told me every problems that they are fcing with their boyfriends. Although they knew that I don't have any experience about relationships, they keep asking my suggestions because I'm always thinking objectively.

17. I don't like boundaries

I hate rules...and I'm afraid to break it.

18. I don't like numbers

I HATE NUMBERS. I HATE MATH. It's the subject that I really hate. I always have problems with math and I'm a slow thinker when it comes to numbers and counting.

19. Great observer

Yes...I like to look at details. That's why I'll hate my artwork the day after, because that's the day I fully realize that there's or there ARE flaws...even a tiny one. Ugh..

20. Always make new experiences

Not always...just when I have time. (another 0,5 points ?)

21. Doing things all over again

If I made a mistake while writing, taking notes, drawing or singing....I'll always do it from the start...from the beginning, that way I will be satisfied.

22. I love

I love and I am happy. I love people. I love my life. I love animals. I love scents. I love I love I love.
I am loyal and I can only hate you when you betrayed me. But  don't worry, I will forgive you anyways and I'll still love you...less then other...like animal, for example.


Okay. So counting the points:
I said yes to : 1 - 5; 8; 11; 13 - 19; 21 - 22
0,5 points to : 7 and 20

Final score: 17

It's more that a half, which means I belong to the creative people. Horaaaayy!!

What about you? Do you consider yoursef as a creative person? Give it a try!

.Sha.

No comments:

Post a Comment